If you read the SEOLawFirm.com legal marketing blog, the SEOLawFirm.com Legal Newsroom, or listen to any of our podcasts, you may want to subscribe. Please read the terms and conditions below.
Law Firm Marketing & Search Engine Optimization Tips
Law Firm Marketing Podcast
SEOLawFirm.com Legal Newsroom
Legal News Podcast
Terms and Conditions
SEOLawFirm.com and all of its content is owned by Adviatech Corp. (Adviatech). You or the party using an RSS feed is hereby to be referred to as “Subscriber”.
Adviatech’s RSS Feeds and Content is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights in and to Adviatech’s RSS Feeds are reserved to Adviatech.
Adviatech’s RSS feeds are available for personal and commercial use for Subscriber under this agreement and may be used on blogs, weblogs, websites, or similar applications where subscriber has authority to do so. Subscribe may display the headlines, active links and other information contained in the RSS feeds (the “RSS feed content”) in the aforementioned mediums provided that:
1. Subscriber does not modify or delete any of the RSS feed content;
2. Subscriber does not post Adviatech’s audio files or full-text stories other than as included in the RSS feed (see below for full text licence);
3. The links redirect the user to the SEOLawFirm.com website when the user clicks on content.
4 Subscriber does not insert any intermediate page, splash page, advertisements, or other content between the links and the applicable SEOLawFirm.com web page;
5. Subscriber does not in anyway suggest that SEOLawFirm.com or Adviatech promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, websites, products or services, or organizations.
If Subscriber displays RSS feed or Audio content publicly, including on subscribers website, blog, or any social network profile, subscriber must provide attribution to SEOLawFirm.com adjacent to the RSS feed content, by including “SEOLawFirm.com” or for news content “SEOLawFirm.com Legal News” in text adjacent to the RSS feed content, without modification. Any other use of SEOLawFirm.com’s trademarks, or service marks, or of the RSS feeds requires the prior written permission of SEOLawFirm.com and/or Adviatech.
SEOLawFirm.com and Advaitech reserves the right to discontinue providing RSS feeds and to require that subscriber cease accessing or using the SEOLawFirm.com/Adviatech RSS feeds, Audio feeds, or RSS feed content, at any time for any reason.
Use of Full Text Content
Blog content and newsroom article may be published on third party blogs without prior written consent under the following terms:
1) Content must be in its original context and may not be modified.
2) All links contained in the originally published content must be present and working on the third party location (blog, websites, social network, etc).
3) Newsroom articles may be published only with the staff writers name and link to writer’s profile on SEOLawFirm.com at the top of the article.
4) Newsroom articles may be published only with article sources attached.
5) All published content on third party sources must be hyperlinked to the original work and sourced exclusively as “SEOLawFirm.com Legal News” or “”SEOLawFirm.com Legal Newsroom”.
Failure to comply with all of the applicable above terms when publishing full text content will be treated as an act of plagiarism.
By using the SEOLawFirm.com / Adviatech RSS feeds, Subscriber agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth above.Google+