Legal News, Politics, Congress, and the Supreme Court
Read exclusive news articles from our team of journalists. More »
- Internet Activist’s Death Prompts Scrutiny of Computer Hacking Laws
- Live Online TV for Pennies a Day May Not be Copyright Infringement
- Whether Tragedy Will Lead to Change in Gun Laws Remains to Be Seen
- Brave New Worlds – Who Owns Outer Space?
- Raising Medicare Eligibility Age for Fiscal Cliff Deal Could Be Costly
Stay up to date on Legal News with the SEO | Law Firm Legal News Center podcast. Get bi-weekly updates on stories, news, and SEO | Law Firm exclusives.
Textbook Copyright Issue, Google Unfair Practices & Supreme Court Review of Voting Rights Act – News Center Podcast
Limits of Protected Speech, Jury Nullification and Simpson-Bowles is Back – News Center Podcast
In Vitro Fertilization, Presidential Candidates and Patent Trolls Strike Again – News Center Podcast
[JDSupra™] Latest Articles & Alerts
- » Tax update: Australian tax and GST treatment of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies
- » OIG Issues “Special Fraud Alert” on Lab Payments for Specimen Processing and Data Registry
- » Do I Need to Dress Up My Fashion Line in a “Trade Dress?”
- » California Federal Court Dismisses User Information Claims Against Digital Wallet Company
- » First Post Grant Review Petition Filed
News Center Contributors
Stay up to date with SEO | Law Firm News Center feeds. Get updated with new exclusive articles and features.
Sign up now for our News Center weekly email newsletter and get news exclusives sent straight to your inbox: