Get the New Legal Marketing Weekly
Legal Marketing Weekly is the best way to keep your law firm up to date with online marketing and search engine optimization. Every week, our subscribers get real expert advice on improving their law firm’s marketing strategies.
Feature Story – The feature story in each issue of Legal Marketing Weekly touches on some aspect of search engine optimization, design, and law firm branding. We go in depth to show you what to look out for, what to demand, and what works in converting your visitors to new cases.
SEO Tip of the Week – With search engine optimization being made up of content, blogs, press releases, articles, relevant links, social bookmarks, hyperlinked keyphrases, search count statistics, pagerank, and so much more, we have a lot of advice to give. Each week, we give our subscribers an SEO Tip of the Week. Usually, a simple to implement and effective method of search engine optimization or conversion increase.
Can-Spam Act of 2003 Information
It is our goal to be completely compliant with the Can-Spam Act of 2003. While many email marketers say this, few have read it. You can read more at the Federal Trade Commissions web site.
We are dedicated to responsible email marketing. What does that mean?
- We will not sell/transfer unsubscribed email addresses to others to use for emailing. This is a violation of the Can-Spam Act of 2003.
- We will not force anybody to stay on our list. If you wish to unsubscribe, you may click here or on one of the unsubscribe links in your email.
- We will not use masks, proxies, or stolen connections to send our newsletter.
- We will disclose authentic headers in our email to show the actual mailing path.
- We will process all unsubscribe requests we receive. Please note, if you respond to the newsletter to unsubscribe, your message may not be received in a timely manner. Please use our unsubscribe tool at http://unsubscribe.legalmarketingweekly.com.
- We manually scroll through thousands of auto-responders, proposal requests, and emails each week in an effort to find removal requests. It is best to use our online method of removal by clicking here.